- Saving period (years): 5 – 40 years
- Minimum monthly deposit: 20 EUR
- Periodicity of saving: monthly
- Investment strategies: Portfólio Optimal 90 and Portfólio Progres 75
Saving with a managed portfolio leverages investments in different funds and financial instruments, not just in a single fund. Investments are regularly monitored by a financial specialist. Their composition is reviewed at least once a month and adjusted to meet the purpose of the selected investment strategy. In the event of unfavourable development, investments are redirected to funds that provide better return. This is how we prevent potential financial risks. Your savings are kept in an individual account separated from the assets of IAD Investments.
- Saving with a managed portfolio is a unique investment product that provides access to financial markets under the constant supervision of investment specialists.
- Your investment is continuously monitored and its composition is adjusted to the current situation on the financial market.
- The objective of the investment strategy is to participate in the growth of assets, but also to protect the value of the investment. Clients have the opportunity to earn in times of positive development on the financial markets. In a negative period, investments are transferred to low-risk assets – financial instruments.
- The investment period may range from 5 to 40 years.
- We offer you two investment strategies: Portfólio Optimal 90 and Portfólio Progres 75
Portfólio Optimal 90
Saving with a managed portfolio is suitable for more conservative clients. The investment strategy is designed to prefer protection of deposited funds. The objective of the investment strategy is that, even in the event of an adverse financial market situation, the minimum target value of the portfolio does not fall below 90% at the end of the saving period.
Portfólio Progres 75
It is intended for clients who are willing to accept a higher risk to generate a higher return. The investment strategy also includes financial instruments with higher fluctuations in their value, but with higher expected returns. The objective of the investment strategy is that, even in the event of a very adverse financial market situation, the minimum target value of the portfolio does not fall below 75% at the end of the saving period.
For those who expect individual care for their money
Exclusive personal investment manager services for a regular client
Unchanging composition of an investment over the entire saving period may not always be the most suitable for its appreciation. In a managed portfolio, the client’s investment is monitored and it is appropriately redirected if there are changes on the financial markets.
Optimised investment strategies
Financial markets have a high appreciation potential. But we also know about the risks. We are looking for opportunities to best appreciate our clients’ investments. We also bear in mind the target minimum investment value at the end of the saving period.
Starting from 20 EUR per month
We approach every investment with prudence and respect to our clients’ personal goals. Saving is possible from 20 EUR per month.
Partial withdrawals of funds during the agreement’s term are possible.
Client goals and priorities change over time. Several changes can be made during the saving period. For example, you can change the deposit amount, choose a two-month pay holiday or change the investment strategy.
As our client, you automatically obtain secure access to IAD Online where you can regularly track the development of your savings. Our clients are informed about the balance of their investment by a free account statement twice a year.
Savings program documents Saving with a managed portfolio
Sustainability policy - portfolio management (SK)
Information about IAD Investments and investment services (SK)
Sustainability Policy (EN) (PDF)
Disposition rights – saving with a managed portfolio (SVK)
To be completed by a client if:
- the client wishes to designate other persons kas entitled to act with respect to the Portfolio Management Agreement and to dispose of the assets in the client’s portfolio,
- the client is a minor person, a person without legal capacity or a legal person. In this case, the Disposition Rights form must be attached and delivered with the Draft Portfolio Management Agreement form.
The client is required to deliver the form to IAD’s registered office. If the form is delivered to IAD with the Draft Portfolio Management Agreement, the client’s signature on the form must be certified by a financial agent or by an authorised employee of IAD; otherwise, the signature must be officially certified. If the form is delivered to IAD separately, the client’s signature on the form must be certified officially or by an authorised employee of IAD.